Hepatology Report

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

Hi Group

Just joined. Had liver resection two weeks ago. Anyone any idea on how long to wait for the Hepto report to come through?

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry that you have a diagnosis of secondary liver cancer and I hope you're recovering well from your resection.

I didn't have this type of cancer so don't know what the normal timescales are for reporting. Your surgeon, or the nurse assisting him, should have given you a written or oral indication of how long you should expect the results to be back in and a contact number to call if they're not back within that timescale.

Do you gave a CNS who you could call to find out the likely timescale?

When you have a minute it would be great if you could update your profile with your diagnosis and treatment so far as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"