Treatment reduced

• 2 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Hi. My treatment is reduced which is good news really. However since it has I feel really down & no energy. Feel like I had more energy on treatment. I miss having my regular treatment sessions. Has this happened to anyone or am I just mad! Just want to try & snap out of this low I'm going through. Thanks x

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that you're feeling that you have no energy since finishing treatment. 

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

Wishing you all the best

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hello GNG 

I understand completely how you are feeling. It’s perfectly normal. 
    I finished my first chemo last September after major surgery in February and once I left the routine and regularity of the treatments and care I felt very alone and out there on my own.  It was like I’d lost my security blanket. 

Sadly, I’m back into chemo next week for a secondary liver metastatic cancer which is incurable but hopefully containable.