Resigning myself to my new life!

• 4 replies
  • 14 subscribers

I’m trying to get used to the idea that I have cancer for the third time. I’m not shocked, but a bit saddened. As it’s only been six months since my liver resection, surgery isn’t an option. I’m incredibly grateful to Court for mentioning radio frequency ablation. It may be the first option this time. MRI booked for next week, so have to wait and see. The hospital looking after my liver journey will once again take charge. Hoping I don’t have to keep travelling back and forth for too long as it’s a four hour round trip!

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that you're now dealing with cancer for the third time. I've had cancer twice and keeping everything crossed that I won't see it again.

I hope everything goes well with the MRI and I'm sure you'll get plenty of support from the other members of this group.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thanks latchbrook your response and support means a lot to me. I’m staying positive. I have no intention of giving up on getting rid of this cancer once and for all. I hope you’re doing well.

• I like your positive outlook Slight smile

I'm doing well thanks. Finished my breast cancer treatment in January and now waiting for an appointment for my first mammogram since all treatment finished. I'm not worried about going for the mammogram but I know I'll be anxious waiting for the letter with the results.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I’m so pleased to hear you’ve finished your treatment for the breast cancer. As I think we’ve said before, the waiting for appointments, then the results is really stressful. I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you. Thanks for finding those posts for me. You are a lovely person. Take good care of yourself.