Liver resection and lesion ablation

• 2 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Hi I’ve recently had a liver resection and lesion ablation, end of November 2022 I had ct scan early January to check the ablation, 3 weeks no results but got an appointment to see oncologist next week, I’m quite concerned why he would want to see me 

• Hi  

I'm not a member of this group but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet.

Could your appointment with your oncologist next week be to get the results of your CT scan? You could always phone the oncologist's secretary and ask them if they could tell you what the appointment is for to put your mind at rest.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I had a liver ablation in December. I know I will be having a follow up CT scan and liver MRI sometime in March.  I don’t have the dates of those yet but I already have the appointment with the oncologist that will follow them to discuss the results. So it may just be standard practice if the oncologist is your overall treatment lead.