Hello,

• 2 replies
  • 17 subscribers

My name is Emma and I'm 36! I just received the diagnostic of "Liver cancer"! I fell totally overwhelmed and afraid thinking about the fact that I have 3 children(15, 11years  and  a newborn 6 months old)who need me ! My brain is all over the place right now since also is just me and my poor husband, who tries to cover his fear and shock by saying " You will see, is just a mistake! " I don't drink but I guess resons for that kind of cancer can be 100 ! I wish to say "nice to meet u all" but I would say will be nice to see u one by one healing and saying " I did it "! 

I send u all a warm hug and a friendly Hello! 

• Nice to meet you Emma, you are not alone, we are all going through some kind of pain in our life.

Liverpool is a very clever organ , and can repair itself.My friend who is 60 years old, diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer but recovered in a year time and have been in remission for 15 years.

Sending you loads of strength and I can understand what you are going through.This will take some time to accept it.

Xx

• That gives me so much hope! Hearing the diagnostic felt like the end of the world! I had a lost of stress in my life in the last 4 years, I guess this somehow was the price for letting every insignificant problem to stress me! With this diagnostic I also learned a valuable lesson!