liver cancer

• 3 replies
  • 19 subscribers

hi i'm new  to this group.... 

I had originally adrenal cancer that spread to my liver. its contained on my liver with treatment going well. 

I am wondering I there is any people aged between 30-40 year olds who want to share their experiences. 

• Hi  

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so thought I'd pop in to suggest that you should find others with adrenal cancer if you join the kidney cancer forum. You might also want to join the secondary liver cancer forum to connect with others whose adrenal cancer has spread there.

To join these groups, just click on the links I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and also join in with existing conversations.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Glad to hear you are doing well,l am older 66,got diagnosed in may ,l had liver cancer , which has spread,and no treatment possible, took some time to get my head round, but in the end that's all I can do.

• Hi Curli,

I'm just a wee bit older than you at 67. My cancer diagnosis was almost a year ago incurable but not termed as terminal. Words didn't mean a lot to me at the time and so here I am 14 cycles of immunotherapy and nothings happening. Things could change at any time but my way is to just do what I can, when I can. I try to keep up a social life but within my boundaries because as you say it's all that you can do. I wish you well in your journey and you are never alone. xx