Just diagnosed

• 1 reply
  • 15 subscribers

I have just found out i have  Neuro Endocrine Cancer of the stomach  primary cancer where it started , in the small bowel And  a secondary third cancer in the mesentary and Part of the bowel he also has exstream liver metastases deposits of cancer in the liver which is spreading and he has 2 deposits of bone cancer in lower spine. Does anyone else have this or similar like to here people storys

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that you have recently been diagnosed with stomach cancer which has spread to other parts of your body.

I had different cancers, so don't have any relevant experiences to share, but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join and post in the stomach cancer forum, as you'll then connect directly with others whose primary cancer has started there. If you'd like to do that, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

Other forums which you might find helpful to join are the secondary liver cancer and secondary bone cancer forums. Again, clicking on the links will take you to these forums if you want to take a look.

It would be really helpful if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"