Our son has ALL

• 1 reply
  • 12 subscribers

Hi all

Our son has recently been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and is coming to the end of his induction period. We wondered if anyone else was in a similar position in supporting a child/loved one with the disease?

• Hi again  and well done navigating to this corner of the Community.

I was still half asleep when I first replied to you so I missed that your son has ALL. So you may also want to join and post in our dedicated Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia group as well.

Let's look for some of the group members to pick up on your post.

You may also want to use the site search Mag tool near the top and put in ALL or Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia into the tool, hit ‘Anywhere’ and this will bring up all the older posts and as always you can hit reply and see if the members are still using the site. I had a quick look and there are a few posts about children with ALL.

It’s a challenging time for you so you may want to use the Macmillan Support Line is open 8am-8pm (timings may differ across services) 7 days a week on 0808 808 00 00.

This service provide cancer information, practical information, emotional support, benefits/financial guidance or just a listening ear. We also have our Ask an Expert section but do allow a few working days for a reply.

For good information do check out Leukaemia Care UK who produce very good information and run various support platforms they also have a Support Line on 08088 010 444

Always around to help more or just to chat

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge