Nauseous

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 5 subscribers

Is there a reason why I usually get nauseous, feeling, mostly at night? also with Hot flushes with want of using a better word.

• Hi Dawie

All i can suggest is speak to your medical team as a first point of call and see what they say. Not sure if it is due to the heat or perhaps where they are taking blood perhaps this could be making you feel nauseous..

There are certainly many anti sickness meds that worked for me (prescribed during chemo).

Alternatively try calling Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 and see if they can give you some advice.

Hope your symptoms ease soon.

Paul

What is a Community Champion?

You can speak to someone in confidence by calling Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm It's free from mobiles and landlines. The friendly team are waiting to take your call.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Paul1969

Thank you, Paul, But it's not the weather of after them taking blood, some times it's even after eating, that makes me feel as if i want to stop eating, As I actually did for a week, didnt; even think about food, No Nauseous feeling then.

But I do know that the Fatigue side would probably be worse.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Oh, I  forgot to say I don't have a CNS at present, but one of your Nurses is looking into that for me:)

I do feel at this stage the W&W  IS LIKE I don't matter much, prob not true but just feeling that way. from HAEMATOLOGY!