My brother's illness and I'm finding it really hard

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

Struggling to actually say anything. My brother has refused to have a laryngectomy and now only has a few months to live. Im really struggling with this because Im normally the one holding it togethe and Im really not

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is a supportive place to be.

I haven't been in your position, as I'm the one with cancer, and I can only begin to imagine what a tough time this must be for you.

As you know the online community is divided up into different support groups, so I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join the family and friends group which is a safe and supportive place to discuss your worries and emotions with others who have a loved one dealing with cancer.

If this is something that you think might be helpful clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there where you can then join and post in the same way as you did here. You can also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

Sending a virtual (((hug)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"