Groin pain

• 1 reply
  • 51 subscribers

Hi all I'm post 2 years kidney cancer I had half my kidney removed with my cancer 2 years ago. Just been trying to enjoy life I have my checks every year. I was getting kidney pain alot but think it was down to my job plus not drinking enough so I've changed my shifts and drinking more and pain shiffered. Not sure if to be concerned few times I'm getting kidney pain again. Plus having pain in my groin not all time and issues lifting my leg all on right side that my cancer was on is this a concern or am I over thinking. 

Thanks for reading Books 

• Hi  

It's natural to worry that the pain you're currently experiencing is related to your previous cancer.

Are you still under the hospital or have you been discharged? If you're still under the hospital, you could give your CNS a call and tell them about the pain and they will then advise you.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list.

Wishing you well.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"