Any chances to be benign?

• 14 replies
  • 44 subscribers

I had ct scan recently and they told me i had a big tumor on my left kidney 10x8x7 cm (T2a N0 M0).I ask if its cancer malign and that lady told me at this size usually its malign.

My question its If i had any chances to be benign? Because i never had any pain or simptoms They find this tumor because of a blood test (too many red cells)

• Thanks for your message. I will not give up but until I see the doctor tomorrow I will be thinking the worst . As soon as I know what treatment etc I be getting my mental health may improve . I hope that your tumour is contained and you get the answers your looking for 

• Be careful of too much protein as it’s hard on your kidneys. Just adopt a clean varied healthy diet.

• To be onest right now i had my appointment next week wednesday . I try to take this step by step . Right now i had to walk me dog ,to service and mot my car and i try to not think too much or too further

• keto diet oriented for kidney cancer My wife its expert i onestly dont know too much about