Nasal cancer possibly lymphoma

• 1 reply
  • 21 subscribers

Hi I’m new here. Iv had a lump inside my nose for about 3 years septum wall it has been growing slowly also Iv been having drenching night sweats for a while. I seen ENT department in March they said it’s definitely not a polyp but they’re not to worried about it being anything serious because I’m young. Nether the less I was in surgery a week later to get the whole thing removed the surgeon told me the results would be back in 2 weeks. It’s nearly been 5 weeks now and still nothing!! I keep ringing to secutery to see if they’re back but I think she’s getting annoyed with me phoning every week. I know that the HPV virus can cause nasal cancer Iv already had sever pre cancerous cells removed from my cervix cause by HPV virus so I don’t know if it could be connected. Thanks for reading I just don’t know what to do I feel so lost at the moment 

• Hi again  as I said in your post in the New to Community there are some Lymphomas that present in the nose but I also see that you have joined the Head and Neck group as well…… until you get a clear diagnosis this is all guess work as Lymphoma and Head and Neck cancers are rather different.

In the meantime do think about calling the Macmillan Support Line open 8am-8pm (timings may differ across services) 7 days a week on 0808 808 00 00. This service provides cancer information, practical information, emotional support or just a listening ear.

Lets look for the results to come back soon ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge