ANXIETY:(

• 3 replies
  • 21 subscribers

I am so convinced that I have Relapsed. I’m on holiday at the moment and I’m trying to really have a good time and not to worry but I have 3 lumps on the right side of my neck. 2 near the biopsy scar and 1 above. I’m just a mess right now :( 

• , the power of our brains to overthink everything and Catastrophize is very very real. Am I right in thinking you are 2-3 months out from treatment and you had a clear scan a month or so ago?……. the chances of relapse in this short time is very low. 

Your last post at the start of this month was about lumps…… did you call this in or get it checked out?…… have the lumps changed in this period of time?

If there is an issue there is nothing you can do about it until you contact your team and get checked out…….. if it turns out to be nothing you have wasted your holiday……. based on my long journey - enjoy your holiday and only start to worry once you are told there are problems ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hey 

I’ve got an appointment booked for Saturday coming up. They have changed yes and I’m getting some symptoms night sweats ect. It’s strange in my heart I know it’s back. Just mentally preparing myself :) 

• Let’s see what they say…… in the meantime there is absolutely nothing you can do to change anything that is said, found ore not found ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge