Update on Hubby’s sinonasal cancer

• 2 replies
  • 37 subscribers

Hi all,it’s been 18 months since my Husband’s diagnosis of stage4 sinonasal undifferentiated carcinoma,his Chemo and chemo/radiotherapy did shrink the tumour but unfortunately on Friday we got the news we had been dreading,results of his last MRI scan show it’s growing again,this time over his eye as opposed to the side of it and up to the frontal lobe of the brain,he is currently in hospital on steroids and antibiotics after being admitted on Friday because his eye basically did what it did the first time round,it’s being discussed with his consultants base team tomorrow,Manchester on Friday and stoke the following Monday to find a way forward,so now we are left in limbo again dreading what’s going to happen.Im lay in our bed on my own feeling scared and lonely so thought i would just pop on here and get it off my chest,thanks for reading xxx

• Hi Anxious 71 Sorry to hear this hopefully the consultants at I presume Christie’s can come with a plan. 
    sending hugs from my family to yours. 

Cancer can be brutal 

Try to sleep easy to say hard to do. Yiur brain will be in  overdrive

But we’re all here for you.

Hazel 

Hazel aka RadioactiveRaz 

My blog is www.radioactiveraz.wordpress.com  HPV 16+ tonsil cancer Now  6 years  post treatment. 35 radiotherapy 2 chemo T2N2NM.Happily getting on with living always happy to help

• Hi  

Thats awful news but I’m glad you found a way to tell us. Your emotions will be all over the place and you must feel so lost. Night time must be the worst. I hope Christie can find some way to ease his pain and give you both some time to be together. All I can offer is a virtual hug which is so inadequate I know xxx

Dani 

Base of tongue cancer. T2N0M0 6 weeks Radiotherapy finished January 2019

I wrote a blog about my cancer. just click on the link below 

https://todaymycoffeetasteslikechristmasincostarica.com 

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Community Champion badge