Any advice please?

• 12 replies
  • 6 subscribers

Hello there to you all

I’m a 48 year old female, last August I was in A&E with the most terrible stomach, back ache, toilet problems loose and then constipated and sickness. This went on for a month I lost a stone and was in a bad way!

I had various blood and tests all ok. Scans also. 

I was first sent home with medication for acid reflux and told to get some laxatives from the chemist.  
Seriously!! Anyway I was back and forward to A&E. cut a long story short I was told I had fluid on my kidneys and a cyst on my liver and a singular polyp in my gallbladder 7mm. 
Told to get rescanned in six months.
Which I did and then I was told I have a kidney stone and more cysts on my liver.  Now the polyp in my gallbladder is 10mm. 
it has grown 3mm more in six months (and usually they grow on average  2mm in a year)……

they’re going to remove gallbladder when I don’t know!!!

I have had a telephone conversation with a doctor from the hospital over month ago….said to go have a recent blood test then I can have a ct scan.

Still waiting………for the CT scan

Nearly five months since last scan……..

I got an appointment to see doctor in August………..

I wonder how big the polyp is now……when get to 10mm they could be precancerous, I feel like no one seems to care I’m a single mother with kids!!!!!!!!!!!!