My moms got gallbladder cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 5 subscribers

My moms really ill not had chemo yet meant to be 6th april but shes so frail and not hardly eating. Its got to the point now the pains gone in her back she cant get out of bed. Im so worried we wanted call paramedics wouldnt let us really dont know what to do. Shes just takin cocodamol for the pain been through so many painkillers. Endless times phoned doctors had paramedics out. Just dont know who to talk to who can help her sorry going on just sick with worry.

• Good evening Samilou, so sorry to here about your mum , i remember my dear mother having caner in the same place. I dont know a great deal about it all but i would strongly recommend you phone your mums consultant asap so they can get her on the right meds and have a look at your poor mum. Tell the you insist in speaking with your mums consultant or the head nurse in the team , it sounds as if they are not taking you or your mum seriously. Yes say the word "MOM so im wondering if you are in America. Wishing you all the best ,take care.

Chris x

Its sometimes not easy but its worth it ! 

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chris2012

Thanks chris for replying im ringing them today again just so unfair seeing her in so much pain. Im from England Blushthank you again for your kind words.

• You are welcome Samilou, sorry for suggesting you were American Blush I hope you managed to make some headway today and your mum is getting the attention she is entitled to, wishing you both all best.

Chris x

Its sometimes not easy but its worth it ! 

Community Champion Badge