Bone pain urgh

• 1 reply
  • 7 subscribers

Hi everyone, I hope your personal journeys are going well, mine is on an uphill climb this last week. I was diagnosed with cml 17 months ago and everything appears yo be going well. Numbers are in mm5, I'm back at work, family is good (and I'm guna be a grandma) but mynissue is my bone pain is back with vengeance. I take regular analgesia (paracetamol, tramadol, naproxen and tegularly use cbd) yet this last week it'sgone from been a dull ache I cannignore amd get on with my life to stopping me from walking, sleeping and eating. It's back to feeling like I've a red hot poker been shoved up the middlem of my long bones and been twisted. I can't seemed to find any relief and due to allergies of analgesia drs don't like prescribing me anything else so I'm miserable and in a lot.of.pain. I've tried heat and cold, I drink at least 3 litres of water a day, take adcal d3, use magnesium creams. Anybody have any other ideas that I can try

• Hi  and I'm sorry to read how much pain you're in.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

While you're waiting for replies, it would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

I hope you can get some relief soon 

((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"