Post Treatment Update

• 13 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi Ladies... just a quick update with scan results...away in Cornwall at the moment but had PET CT and MRI and both showed no sign of active cancer which is awesome!  The earlier chest CT showed a small area of scarring on the lung but the Oncologist said it is not worrying but they will scan again in three months so fingers crossed, these are pretty cool results...Good luck to those waiting on  results xxx

• Ooh Sarah, the Lake District!! How lovely.  Yes I can imagine that camping would be a little trying in your circumstances, nay, impossibleJoyRofl I hope the weather holds for them and they have a lovely time.  We were in my partner's converted van which is quite big and very cosy! Keep well and happy xxx

• I’d have no problems going in a van, but a tent is a step too far! Joy

We did a campervan trip round the South Island in New Zealand a few years ago and it was absolutely brilliant-I loved it! We saw so much, stopped in some great campsites with good facilities and it was lovely and cosy at night when we had some very chilly weather. I’d be up for a van trip again but maybe a bit closer to home.Joy

Sarah xx

Community Champion Badge

Cervical Cancer Forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm