Newly diagnosed, but scared....

• 11 replies
  • 455 subscribers

Hey peeps, 

I found a meatball size lump in my boob so I went docs. Then liverpool hospital biopsies etc mamogram found more lumps and i was told on friday they are cancerous! I have Breast cancer. As you can imagine, my head went spinning from the one i found to all 3 being cancerous oh and dodgey armpit nodes too. They want me to go back 10th of may of another biopsy to check the calcification i have in there too, this will determine if they can save my boob or not!?! They didn't really say much more, like type or anything, but wont this 3 week wait give the cancer time to grow spread etc i guess im just shit scared and still in shock. I suffer from Crohns disease too so feel like the unluckiest person alive right now... oh and i live in Southport Merseyside. Much love xx

• Hi AprilBoob,

It would be lovely to meet up, I’m recuperating at the moment, so any of the days your not working I will fit in with, no worries. Just let me know when is good and we will make arrangements, blubber all you need hun, no problem. Look forward to meeting you, take care and chin up.x