Hair regrowth after chemo

• 5 replies
  • 316 subscribers

Just wanted to show people how my hair came back after Docetaxel and carboplatin. With only one cold cap session. Finished chemo mid October (first photo) and second photo is last week.

• Wow you look fantastic. Just what I needed to see - starting Docetaxel this Thursday after 3 x EC. 

Thanks for posting Blush 

• You look amazing.  I finished chemo 6 weeks ago and have been worried that there has been no sign of hair growth yet so really appreciate you posting

• Your hair growth looks similar to mine.  I had my last chemo end of October with no cold cap.  

I'm really pleased and hope you are too.

• Thanks for sharing this. You look great. I’m about to start chemo on Monday (carboplatin/ paclitaxel) on Monday with (hopefully, if I can tolerate it) the cold cap. 

• Thanks for sharing this. I've just finished 10 weekly sessions on Palitaxol & Carboplatin (tried the cold cap 1st session but couldn't stand it) & have lost all my lovely thick black ish hair. Rocking the bald & beautiful look at the moment Wink so was wondering how it would grow back & roughly how long. You look great by the way. Big hugs Xx