Look good feel better session

• 3 replies
  • 313 subscribers

Hi has anyone done the makeup course? I’ve booked to do it but it’s only a week after my first chemo (I’m having chemo weekly for 12 weeks).  I’m now thinking I should have waited for a bit longer. 

• Yes, on my course there were people at all stages of treatment. But to really enjoy it (as hopefully you will) it might be best to postpone it to see how you feel after chemo. 

You get a lovely goody bag of what you use, too, full size items rather than tiny trial size. 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

• Yes, I did it and loved it. I also got a big bag of make up, all of which is donated by the big cosmetics companies. 

it might be better to wait a bit longer, so you know how the chemo is affecting you and whether you need any specific advice, I lost my eye lashes and brows, so getting tips on how to manage that was really helpful.

its lovely to be with other people who are going through similar experiences and being able to look better when you feel rubbish is a good confidence booster.

I hope you enjoy it xx

• Thanks I’ve moved it until I’m further into my treatment when I think would be more of a benefit to me.