COVID

• 1 reply
  • 313 subscribers

Hi 

I had a mastectomy and SLNB in June followed by radiotherapy in August. Luckily lymph nodes were clear. Recovery has been tough due to severe tightness under arm and across the chest. I’ve been doing the exercises regularly but don’t notice any improvement. I went on holiday at the end of October mainly for recuperation in a warmer climate. I flew back on 9 January. I’ve been feeling rotten since - been in bed over a week. If I get up I feel nauseous and faint so darent leave the house. I did a COVID test a week ago and it’s showing positive - a faint line but definitely there. ( I don’t have a cough or cold - maybe a little tickle in my throat).I did have my top up COVID injection just before I went away. One thing I’ve noticed is the tightness under arm and across the chest is worse. Just wondered if anyone else has had COVID after treatment and how long was recovery? Does it cause increased inflammation? I’m so fed up at the moment. I was really hoping to feel almost back to normal by now. I’m missing ‘life’.