Hair regrowth

• 12 replies
  • 318 subscribers

Hello All, 

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. 

Just after some advice. I have recently finished chemotherapy. Can anyone recommend any products that they have found helpful for hair regrowth. 

My hair on my head has started growing back, but my eyelashes are few and far between. Has anyone tried any eyelash serums or anything!?

Any recommendations or suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, and sending love and hope. Xx

• I used uklash I don’t know whether it helped but my eyelashes are growing back , my eyebrows No but they were very thin before I started chemo. I used all the uklash products for hair , eyebrows and lashes  I finished my chemotherapy end of October my hair is growing  back l can now go without a bandana or a wig.  My eyelash have grown all of a sudden over the last few weeks looking so much better now.  My eyebrows I had tattooed so they always looked fine I was so pleased I had them done before my chemotherapy I hope this helps 

• Hi   I can second the UKlash serum, my lashes have never been so long and full. I haven’t tried the eyebrow one yet but have ordered it as mine are quite sparse! 

• Hi Ren82,

I attended one workshop of Look good feel better and Weleda revitalising hair tonic was recommended. I have been using it and I like it. I am four months post chemo and my hair is growing well after I had it all shaved off. You can get it from Holland and Barrett.

• Thank you all, I will have to give the serum a try. Fingers crossedBlush

• If you want a more natural approach you could try rubbing in bayleaf oil or rosemary oil.  Try to use unscented shampoo if you plan to use shampoo at all. Theres an unscented version online with holland and barrett

• Thanks. It looks expensive but you think it was worth it? 

• Do you think UKlash eyelash serum was worth it?

• It’s not cheap but if you sign up you get money off your first order and it lasts about 4-5 months. But yes, I think it’s def worth it. My lashes were really stubby before I used this and now they’re so long, never thought it would work but it did! I continue to use it even though my lashes returned after chemo, wouldn’t be without it now! 

• Thank you. I will give it a go. Mine have fell out so will see if it improves them if and when they appear. 

• Mine fell out completely too & I don’t know if this made them come back quicker but they def came back fuller & longer than before. Fingers crossed yours come back soon!