Calcifications found in breast - biopsies taken

• 11 replies
  • 314 subscribers

Hi all. I'm new to this group and at the "waiting for results" stage. Had several biopsies taken almost 3 weeks ago. Results on Tuesday (backlog). Just needed to get my "feelings" out of my head, although I don't really know how I really feel so sorry if I ramble.

I suppose I'm numb and can't believe it's happening to me. Tried to reach out to my mum and sisters. The 1 sister I'm closest to and really wanted support from, seems to be ignoring the fact I may have bad news next week. Is that her way of dealing with it? I don't know. I have 3 good friends who have been keeping me calm but I can tell from their expressions, they are worried for me.

My husband and daughter are being positive and keep telling me if it's bad news, we can get through it. I'm sure I/we can. 

Why me, why us? We always seem to have the lions share of bad luck. 

Thanks for letting me vent.

• Hello Sidney, I know you posted over 2 years ago, but I wanted to follow up with you to see how the results of your biopsy went? I'm scheduled for my biopsy on 4/29 and I'm so scared. I hate the "hurry up and wait" phase of this.