AWAKE.........

• 46290 replies
  • 508 subscribers

• Hope you all had a good night? And that the sleepy dust worked for 
    the reason there’s such a big family is that hubs’ Dad was one of 8 children and they in turn had one or two each….and one of the generation of my two has had 5 children too! plus of course all the ‘outlaws’ (partners) 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

• I'm old,  I've just become a great, great Aunt and I'm not even a grandmother.  

• Me too, ! I will never be a grandmother anyway. 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

• Today has been All Saint's Day. It's a bank holiday here and a special day for remembering family and friends who have died. The chrysanthemum is the memory plant and thousands of beautiful pots are sold.

This one is for all the Fruit Loops we have known and also all the family members who are no longer with us today. 

Good night

1. I
  • That’s just beautiful  Heart

SantababyHeart
  • How beautiful, 

Night night Fruit Loops, sleep well and stay safe, plenty of sleepy fairy dust for all who wish

hugs xxx

Moomy

• I thought you all might like tosee the pot mum and I chose for my Dad.

Good morning all. The sun is out but it is colder this morning. Not long now before we bring the geraniums and impatiens inside the plant garage for the winter. We have planted pansies and heather to replace them but the mild weather has meant that they have been flowering together!

1. I
  • Lovely, It’s very windy here, so far we don’t yet have the rain but it’s forecast for later. Definitely autumnal, quite a lot cooler too. 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

• Hi  I’m feeling guilty as still in the sun. However I totally get your November blues, it’s a tough time for me too, but somehow delaying the seasons helps!

It will catch up with it after Christmas and January and February will be hard.

No one can really truly understand another persons feelings or pain, but we all here for each other. 

Just to make you smile we dinged the Moho, very small but £400 quote to fix….. 

At an amazing little Moho stopover called Little Texas. It’s in the only European Desert, and just  north of Almeria. €18 including electric and showers and pool. So busy they’re turning people away! 

Maybe plan your next get away? I’ll have to do that once we’re back. xx