AWAKE.........

• 46464 replies
  • 513 subscribers

• So beautiful Lacomtekp xx

• Sorry to hear about the ding to the moto but the stopover sounds amazing!

It is freezing here and the wind has blown over both my husband's and my son's bikes! I am not planning on going outside in this weather to lift them, just for the wind to blow them over again!

• We’re in Cumbria at Van . Daughter was here at weekend with friends so she stripped her bed and guests and brought home for wash . So I came over and put guest  duvets in laundrette so they can be stored over winter .

Hope the bikes have survived 

been very cold and stormy all day here . Still heavy rains and very strong winds now hopefully will calm down before bedtime .

Plus side is some very interesting skies 

This was a lull The Pennines have been behind cloud most of the Time .

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
    xoxox
    Margaret
  • Wind has been ferocious but thanks to 24/7 hot flushes I have not felt the drop in temp at all, unlike rest of household Joy. They have been told in no uncertain terms not to complain about the cold until they have at least 4 layers on .

Hope the bikes won’t be damaged  xx

SantababyHeart
  • Ha! Those hot flushes, , they aren’t always that good at arriving to order when one feels chilly…..

night night dear Fruit Loops, sleep well and stay safe, plenty of sleepy fairy dust for all who wish

hugs xxx

Moomy

• Good morning.......

Progress....I have appointments Tuesday and Wednesday for mum. I know I can rely on your virtual support and fingers crossed I don't get a jobsworth as I don't have all the correct visas and statements. Obviously it would have been easier if my sister had helped more......but I have enough if the interviewer is imaginative and thinks laterally! I'm not holding my breath!......

Have a good day everyone. 

1. I
  • I hope it goes well and you get a helpful interviewer, 
    it’s very wet here, looks as if it’s been raining all night. The garden is enjoying it….

Ive got choir at lunchtime (half an hour early for the sub group for one piece) then a lymphoma support group after that, which I will take fruit cake for. 

hugs xxx

Moomy

• Good luck , will be thinking of you xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

• Really hope you get a sensible advisor  it is obvious Mum is living life to the full with you so hope the red tape takes a back seat, you could also tell them the full force of the fruit loops will be unleashed if they make it awkward Boxing glove xx

SantababyHeart
  • I tried to react to your post and flagged instead as button so close on iPhone screen.  Sorry .  Good luck with appointment xx