New here.

• 2 replies
  • 55 subscribers

Hi all. Just thought I would say hello. I’m from Edinburgh, Scotland and have a grade 2 oligodendroglioma. I had surgery nearly 2yrs ago. My surgeon was great but I still have some tumour left in my brain. I have a lot of cognitive issues, head pain and memory loss but I’m still here. 

All the best. 

• HI Edineo

a warm welcome to the group. Sorry to hear about all that you've been through.

I'm supporting my husband through his stage 4 brain tumour journey. He was first diagnosed in Sept 2020 and its been a rollercoaster ride for the past 3 years.

This community is a safe supportive space so please reach out here anytime. There's always someone around to listen, to hold your hand and to offer a virtual hug when its needed. You're not alone. We've got you.

It’s always good to talk so please remember that you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

I'm sure some of the other members of the group will be along shortly to share their stories with you.

For now though, I'm sending you a huge virtual hug and lots of positive energy.

Stay stronfg

Love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• I’m glad you’re staying positive. And I’m having the same confusing time. Mixing word, missing words writing; on and on and on. I have 40% left GD3. Be strong and think good things and have a safe journey