Brain tumour

• 1 reply
  • 54 subscribers

Hi I am Naj my son been diagnosed with brain tumour which is cancerous stage 3, I just want to know from anyone who have been experiencing same condition and gone through treatment just  explain more about their experiences with me 

• HI naj

a warm welcome to the group. So sorry to hear about your son. Life's too cruel.

My experience lies in supporting my husband through his stage 4 brain tumour journey but I can empathise with the emotions you are going through.

This is a safe and supportive space and I'm confident some of the other members will be along shortly to share their experience with you. Please reach out here anytime as there is always someone here to listen, to hold your hand and to offer a virtual hug when its needed. You're not alone. We've got you.

I looked up some general guidance from the main website that might be useful. here's the link Brain tumours | Macmillan Cancer Support

It’s always good to talk so please remember that you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

For now though I'm sending you a huge virtual hug and lots of positive energy. Stay strong.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm