Just To Say Hello

• 1 reply
  • 52 subscribers

Hi there,

My names Aaron. I was diagnosed with a grade iii Oligodendroglioma Brain Tumour, after a seizure on the 4th June 2021.

Since then I've been recieving treatment and I've been learning about Brain tumours, the treatments, etc. And I'm hoping to learn and understand a lot more, with you fine people.

Thank you,

Aaron.

• HI Air101

a warm welcome to the group. Sorry to hear about all that you've been going through.

I've been supporting my husband through his stage 4 brain tumour (Glioblastoma) journey since Sept 2020. I've drawn a lot of support from this group.

Its a safe and supportive space and there's always someone about to listen who gets it. I'm sure there will be others along shortly to share their stories. You're not alone,

It’s always good to talk so please remember that you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

Take care. Stay strong.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm