Recent diagnosis: Ependymoma in 4th Ventricle. Anyone else similar?

• 1 reply
  • 52 subscribers

Hi, I've received a recent diagnosis of an Ependymoma in my 4th ventricle. I understand this is pretty rare, but I'm wondering how rare... I'm also wondering how urgent this is...

Is anyone in a similar situation and where are you being treated? I'm with Kings.

Thanks!! 

• HI Spanna22

a warm welcome to the group. So sorry to hear about what you are going through.

The members of this community have a vast range of experiences so I'm hopeful that someone with a similar experience will be along shortly to offer you their words of wisdom.

My own experience lies in supporting my husband with his stage 4 glioblastoma journey.

This is a safe and supportive space so please reach out here anytime. There's always someone around to listen, hold your hand or offer that virtual hug when its needed

It’s always good to talk so please remember that you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

For now I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. Stay positive.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm