New to

• 2 replies
  • 54 subscribers

Hi all I have recently been diagnosed with brain cancer and as such am still coming to terms with it all, yesterday I had a biopsy on the tumour that can be reached as my other one is too deep to risk going into. Just waiting on results now 

• Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, stay strong and think positive, keep us updated 

• HI Doggyk9

a warm welcome to the group. So sorry to hear about all you have been going through. It's a lot to try to come to terms with.

This group is a safe and supportive space as you've already seen so please reach out here anytime. There's always someone around who gets it, someone to listen, to hold your hand and to offer a virtual hug when its needed. You're not alone.

It’s always good to talk so please remember that you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

I hope the wait for your biopsy results isn't to long. Not knowing is a thousand times worse than knowing. As Sad life11 says, stay positive, stay strong and stay away from Dr Google- he's scary! Focus on what you know and take it one step at a time from there.

Sending love and light and hugs

Wee Me  xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm