Acoustic Neuroma

• 1 reply
  • 52 subscribers

Hi

I'm new. I've previously had 3 lots of multifocular pleomorphic adenoma surgery, most recently sept 2020. Last week they found an Acoustic Neuroma, on the opposite side. 

I'm totally bew to this, and would really appreciate any advice or feedback? 

I'm married and have a 16 year old , hes been through a lot as I've had 3 lots of surgery in the last 5 years. I'm worried for him. We've not told him this yet. 

Any help gratefully received, thx 

• Hi Constantlycreating

a warm welcome to the group. So sorry to hear about all that you've been through.

I'm not personally familiar with acoustic neuromas. Sorry. I'm currently supporting my husband through his stage 4 glioblastoma journey.

This group is a very supportive and safe space so I am sure someone will be along shortly with more relevant personal experience than I have to share with you. 

It’s always good to talk so please remember you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

For now I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. 

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm