Hello

• 4 replies
  • 53 subscribers

I've never been so scared in my whole life . 

• awh Mypies, I'm so sorry to hear that. Care to explain why?

This group is a safe welcoming space so please feel free to share more about why you're so scared. There's plenty of folk around here only too happy to listen, offer support, hold your hand and send a virtual hug or two when they are needed.

Right now, I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. We're here for you.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• My husband was diagnosed with brain cancer on Wednesday..I'm finding it hard to communicate.. thank you for responding.  I will try again tomorrow.. bless you for answering and sending me a hug x

• Hi Mypies

So sorry to hear that. I can relate only too well. My husband was diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumour in Sept 2020. The diagnosis came totally out of the blue. Nothing prepares you for that news. 

It's a huge amount for everyone involved to process so please take your time. Be patient with yourself and be assured that all the emotions you are feeling are perfectly normal. There's no right or wrong way to feel at this time. We just feel.

This group is a really supportive space so please reach out whenever you need to. There's always someone here for you.

Please remember that you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

My advice for what's worth for just now is take things slowly. Take it one day at a time. Write all your questions and concerns down and then when you have the next medical appointment with your husband, take those notes with you. These first appointments can be totally overwhelming and its easy to forget to ask something that's important to you. The notes will help keep you on track.

Hang in there. 

love n hugs

Wee me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Thank you. Your kindness means a lot HeartXKissing heartX