Grade 3 brain cancer

• 4 replies
  • 54 subscribers

I am almost a year in to finding out I have grade 3 primary brain tumour.

hello all 

• Hello Mum of 3

a warm welcome to you. This is a really supportive group and there's always someone here to listen and support. Maybe when you feel comfortable you can tell us a little more about yourself. 

I'm supporting my husband with his brain tumour journey. Sadly his is grade 4 and the diagnosis was a terminal one from the start. He was diagnosed in Sept 2020 and continues to be physically fit. Long may that continue. His tumour has affected him more mentally which can be hard for all of us.

It’s always good to talk so remember you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

For now, I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. Stay strong.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Hello Wee Me

Thank you for your warm welcome. 

Im 29, I’ll be 30 soon. I was diagnosed on the 1st February last year. I had a fit in the night. They found a mass. From that moment everything went very fast. 

• so young! My husband was 51 when he was diagnosed. That felt young too! I hope you are keeping well though and staying positive.

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Hello, my husband has also recently been diagnosed with a grade 4 brain tumor.hes lost the use of his left hand so gets frustrated when he can't do things.also gets confused a bit when tired and struggling with space awareness so sometimes walks into things.

He starts his treatment journey this week which he seems to be positive about but I'm feeling quite anxious.