Hi there

• 4 replies
  • 55 subscribers

I have 2 children and a dog. Just wanted to say hi.
Have had radiotherapy several years ago, more recently in 2019 tablet Chemo for a year and this year 2021 had PCV Chemo, managed 4 out of 6 cycles. I have a stable grade 3 astrocytoma. Have had my inoperable tumour for 16 years.

I hope everyone has as good a Christmas as they can. All the best to everyone. 

• Hi Poppypudle  (cool name)

Stable grade 3 for 16 years??

That’s encouraging for me to hear - will be for very many others too I’m sure

Thanks for that & likewise, a bazzin Christmas to you as well Christmas treeTada 

Lionel

• Hi Lionel

It started off as a grade 2 and stayed that way until radiotherapy about 11 years ago then again for years until this year as I am going through a divorce so stress played a massive part in its change to a grade 3.

I feel very well now after 2 separate lots of chemo since 2019. I am very resilient! 
    I wish you well and keep positive. Christmas treeBlush

• Hi hope your keeping aswell as can be. I had my craniotomy 3 months ago and just finished my radiotherapy for grade 2 meningioma and aneurysm..op went well and the whole tumour was removed. I'm recovering nicely and apart from the fatigue and swelling from dexamethasone all is good so far

.have a lovely Chrisfmas and stay safe and well xx

• HI Poppypuddle

Thanks for sharing your hopeful message. Sixteen years  is a long time. I'm sure your kind words have been reassuring to some of the members of this group. Here's to many more years of stability for you.

Have a fabulous Christmas when it comes.

Love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm