Hi everyone

• 2 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Just want too say a quick hello 

I'm now 3 months into having a craniotomy and just finished my radiotherapy. It's been life changing too say the least..

Stay safe everyone 

Amanda x

• HI Amanda

lovely to hear from you. Hope you have recovered from your surgery and that your radiotherapy went well.

It's a rollercoaster journey for all involved, that's for sure. This group has been very supportive of me for the past 15 months since my husband was diagnosed with  a grade 4 brain tumour. There's always someone around to listen or offer some words of wisdom, everyone "gets it" and there's plenty of virtual hugs when you need them too. 

It’s always good to talk so remember you can also call  Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

sending you a huge virtual hug and lots of positive healing vibes.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Thank you its nice too find somewhere for support and meet others going through the same thing. Sometimes it feels like a lonely road. X