Breast cancer now in my brain :-(

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 33 subscribers

Good morning !! 

I would love some honest discussion / support / information etc on my recent discovery that my breast cancer has  metastasised to my brain. I feel really well but would like to know what to expect.  Have just had gamma knife  treatment.    Thanks in advance    

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm really sorry to hear that you've recently discovered that your breast cancer has spread to your brain. Although I'm not a member of this group I noticed that your post hadn't had any responses. 

I see that you have also joined the secondary breast cancer group and I think you are more likely to get responses if you post any questions there as this group focuses on primary brain tumours.

I have had a look to see what information I can find for you on secondary breast cancer that has spread to the brain and found this.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi, u might want to join the group Brain, secondary tumours?

I'm a member, having had my kidney cancer metastasize in my brain in 2013. I had cyberknife treatment, similar to gamma knife n am on steroids still. BUT that's coz I now only have one kidney n don't produce enough of my own 

If u want to private message me, I can give u more info if u want.  Best wishes

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to buttercup01

That's amazing to read.  Thank you.  I'm terrified but positive.   I will join.  X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

How kind and thoughtful you are.   

Yes perhaps I'm not best suited to this particular group 

thank you agin for your response.  X