Scans

• 4 replies
  • 13 subscribers

Hi everyone, I had a second bone scan and receive the results, there has not been much change in the cancer spread, but it showed that my osteoarthritis has reached my neck, slowly spreading throughout my body, but I can live with that so long as the cancer remains under control, I'm happy.

• Hi

That's great news that the cancer is remaining under control.

(((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thanks for the hugs latchbrook, how are you doing 

• I'm not doing too badly, thanks for asking. I have 4 more cycles of chemotherapy to have before 2 weeks of radiotherapy. Hopefully, that will be the end of treatment as I've already had surgery to remove the cancer.

Although I've been very lucky with regards to hardly having any chemo side effects, I must admit that what feels like an endless circle of hospital visits for blood tests, then chemo every week is beginning to wear me down. I'm trying to focus on the fact that by the end of January I should be finished.

Take care

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Never had chemo but I know plenty that have, not the same as experience, roll on January and a nice clear result.