I'm new here and wanted to say hi. My recent MRI confirmed that I have bone cancer through out my body.

• 2 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi I'm new here and wanted to say hi. My recent MRI confirmed that I have bone cancer through out my body and wanted to connect with you. I like to wish everyone a good evening from me and nice to meet you all

• Hi  

Welcome to the online community. I'm sorry to read of your diagnosis and hope your pain is not too bad or under control. I hope you don't mind me replying as I have had a different type of cancer but I did have pelvic bone mets which was treated with radiotherapy as symptom control. You can read my profile if you'd like by clicking on my username. You can write your own profile which will help other members get to know you, maybe compare treatments and it saves you repeating yourself. Just click on your own username then profile and save when you've written it.

I hope you get lots more replies from the bone cancer group. Take care,

A x

What is a Community Champion?

I am a Macmillan volunteer. 

Macmillan Support Helpline

0808 808 00 00 

7 days a week between 8am -8pm

• Hello

I'm so sorry to read about your diagnosis. This community is excellent; so supportive and full of lovely people who can empathise with you. My partner has had the same, although not so intrusive, and I do understand what an awful shock this news must be to you. I do hope you have close friends and loved ones around you ... but, in any case, you need never feel alone now you have found us here.

Sending you lots of love and healing prayers.

Xxx