Parosteal Osteosarcoma

• 3 replies
  • 13 subscribers

Hello

I was diagnosed with Parosteal Osteosarcoma in Dec after 3 months of noticing a stiffening in my knee area. I tried everything thinking it was everything but cancer. Cancer was the last thing I had in mind. 

I had never heard of this particular cancer and was completely unprepared. I’ve had to educate myself along the way.

Currently undergoing my chemo treatment, which has been difficult. 

I am based in South Africa where I can’t seem to find active support groups for my cancer. Having a hard few days, and I needed to find community for myself and open up about what I am going through,

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

I've used the search facility and found that  posted about having this type of cancer 11 months ago. Having tagged them into my reply to you I'm hoping they'll pop on to 'speak' to you.

While you're waiting for replies, it would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you for the welcome and for the assistance. 

I appreciate it greatly x

• You're welcome. I hope you can connect with Daffodil69

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"