The way forward

• 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

Having bone cancer really does suck! My 18 year old daughter doesn’t get it and my 16 year old son is sitting his GCSE’s. You try protect your kids from the anxiety and pain but it sometimes seems like a losing battle. Advice please! 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I completely agree that having cancer is no fun and it must be very hard for you trying to protect your children from the anxiety and pain that you're feeling.

Having read your profile I think that you might benefit from joining the secondary breast cancer group, if it is your breast cancer that has spread to your bones, or the secondary bone cancer group if it's a spread from the earlier cancer that you had. If this is something that you'd like to do clicking on the appropriate link will take you straight there where you can then join and post in the same way as you did here and also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

You might also want to look at joining the living with incurable cancer group which is specifically for people with an incurable or terminal diagnosis where you can discuss your feelings openly.

Sending (((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"