Bone cancer and breast cancer and limphnodes

• 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

Hello, I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer which is in my limphnodes and spread to my arm. I know that I am getting a nail put into my upper arm to strengthen it.I am waiting for results from breast, to see which cancer it is. This is as far as I have got with my diagnoses and treatment. Waiting for all these appointments and results is so hard. l  am terrified. I also have a lump in my kidney which they say they will look at after other things are seen to. I had a broken rib on kidney side. (I only stood up and it cracked). Which makes me worry that bone cancer is there too.

My arm is very painful.

Ive had to tell my 3 sons, the youngest is 16

Its all this waiting that is getting to me.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer which has spread to your arm and lymph nodes. 

Although I had a different type of cancer to you I do know how scary waiting for tests and results is and it's natural to worry that your broken rib might mean that the cancer has spread to your bones.

I noticed that you had joined the breast cancer group and I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also post there as well. It's a very friendly and active group and I'm sure you'll find it's a great place to ask questions, share experiences and get support. When you're ready to post there clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

If you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"