New to the group

• 3 replies
  • 77 subscribers

Hi thank you very much for allowing me to join. 
within 3 months (what started as a suspected kidney stone) ….. I have had two operations to remove a 4cm tumour and a further shave of the area. 
im now having my bladder/prostate and lymph nodes removed on Monday 11th Nov. 
1 night in intensive care and up to a week in hospital after this. 
Has anyone's else been down the same route? 
Dave 

•  . Hi Dave and welcome to the group. Good to know things have moved so fast for you. Not had this procedure myself, but others here have and I am sure they will be along soon to help. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Hi Triton,Welcome to the group.Feel free to ask any questions regarding the surgery as a few of us have been through it.It’s a friendly supportive group and we are all here to help.Best wishes Jane 

• Hi Dave

Wishing you the best of luck with your Cystectomy next month! I had my RC operation on 25th September. The only advice I can offer is perhaps a little bit of physio to strengthen your core before the Op. I’m sure the operation will be successful & you‘ll find coping with your stoma surprisingly easy.

Best wishes 

Gareth

P.S. I’ve done a BLOG documenting my entire treatment journey. If you’re interested have a look at the blog section on here - My Treatment Journey (non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer)