2nd TURBT

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing ok no matter what their circumstances are.I’ve had my second TURBT, done on Friday just gone .I’m feeling ok and now awaiting the results and follow up appointment from my medical team. The doctor that discharged me was very nice and was very positive about the procedure and said they may decide not to put me on the BCG installation programme as of yet , so keeping myself optimistic while still being aware that that may still happen depending on my what if anything they might have found .Now begins the waiting game , just thought I’d update you all .Best wishes to you all .Nelbell xx