Impending RC surgery

• 22 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hi All

I've been waiting for a date for RC operation and now know it will be Friday 24th June so a week to go. It's starting to seem more real all of a sudden. 

Still getting abdominal pains and spoke to the consultant who thinks these are more likely to be diverticular disease than form the cancer. Spoke to my GP who gave me antibiotics which have helped but the pain is still there if not quite as bad. This is getting me down more than anything else at the moment but I'm trying to eat well so that I can feel better by next week. Will be glad when the operation is all over now and I can hopefully begin to recover from all of this. 

Trying to get organised now ready for the hospital and also trying to keep busy as a distraction from thinking about the surgery and its aftermath. 

Mike

• It is addictive and fascinating.I’ve been tracing John’s family as a suprise for him and discovered he is related to a Victorian sculling champion.My ancestors were poor especially the German line.If any of you remember the ventriloquist Ray Alan I’m related to him.

• Hi Mike

I do Ancestry research,  have been doing it some 17 years and never gets boring

Love Inanna x 

I know that I don't know