Results from CT scan

• 1 reply
  • 15 subscribers

Hi

I am wanting to know what I might expect from my CT scan which is tomorrow.  I have been on Immunotherapy and Chemo for 4 cycles and have 4 cycles to go. Has anyone else passed this stage?  I want to prepare myself to know what the likelyhood of the tumor having stayed the same or shrunk?  Or is it more likely that the cancer will have spread?   I am increasingly in more pain daily which frightens me that despite my positivity.  Pain to me equall trouble.

• Hi  

I'm not a member of this group but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

I hope your scan went well and, although no one from the group got back to you about what to expect, that they'll pop in and share their experience with getting scan results.

Hopefully you were able to discuss the pain you're in when you went for the scan and your hospital team were able to help.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"