Bile duct .

• 5 replies
  • 14 subscribers

Doctor at hospital informed that my bile pipe is larger than normal ,awaiting an MRI scan. Recently had cameras up and down due to blood in feaces also a scan no serious findings where found so I was surprised about this and now worried.

• Hi

I'm sorry to read that you have this new worry on top of things that you have previously posted about. Have you had your MRI scan yet?

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi latchbrook,

I had MRI on Sep 24th (A saturday ) received a letter yesterday stating  that I have a phone app,on the 24th of this month.Not looking forward to it my hubby said it will be fine. Well these past two weeks I have been blessed with Shingles on meds and using a lot of Calamine lotion. Never rains but it pours as they say.  Take Care.

Minerva.

• Hi

Glad to gear that you've had your MRI but waiting for the results is always a nerve-wracking time.

You certainly sound like you've been through the wars recently with having shingles! Hope you're feeling better now.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi lathcbrook, I am writing to share that my husband was diagnosed with CCA on Sept 15th and when they did an ERCP that led to his positive diagnosis, he also had shingles.  I believe it was caused by all his stress but was added discomfort to an already miserable time.  We watched the movie/documentary, "Heal" and realized the power of his mind and spirit on his health and are very focused on positive outcomes.  Standing in solidarity with you from Denver, CO.  

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that your husband has also had shingles. Fortunately for me, it wasn't me who has shingles but Minerva.

I hope your husband is over it now.

x

Community Champion Badge