Hello everyone , hope some one can help ? Is the personal independent payment always paid from when the claim was made ?

• 11 replies
  • 35 subscribers

Pip claim

• Exactly pal, everyone else gets there’s paid from when they made a claim , I’m told my life was being effected once I started chemo 30th may then they’ve counted three months from that date and confirmed the payment will be from 30 august 2022. Although I claimed pip on the 11th of April the same day uc reimbursed me money They had sanctioned from jan 2022 for not turning to to appointments due to condition. So they have over turned there decision and deemed me  not fit for work . I have sick notes Aswell- it’s actually.been effecting me since November 2021 when it was misdiagnosed has hemmeroids, on the list for banding for two months till the pain got to much . Been effected for ages , I’ve explained in a letter and asked for a reconsideration. Also if there stating they will commence payments august the 30 th why haven’t they back dated the amount from may ? I just don’t get it and came ti the conclusion it’s going to be a long winded process