Merry Christmas to the anal group!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 15 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Been thinking of everybody, especially Midlands20, Sarah and Nicki. I hope you all have a nice Christmas.  All the best in the new year!

• Hi , 

I totally agree, laughter really is a very good medicine. I recently had a night out with friends, something I’ve really not done enough of since my treatment etc., when we all get together we totally laugh our backsides off & it’s amazing how different you feel afterwards. 

I hope you have a Happy Christmas too.

Nicola

• Merry Christmas everyone x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

Merry Christmas to you also, I hope you have a lovely time, will you be spending Xmas day with Mum?

I can’t believe its come around again so quickly. I’m looking forward to relaxing and re-charging with my family. Lots of TV, cheese, chocolate and a tipple or two or three. Going to see Panto and Mary Poppins in the West End, which I’m very excited about. Then a whole new year and my 50th birthday to plan. 

You have a wonderful time, do what makes you happy.

Sx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thanks. Merry Christmas to you. Don’t I won’t be spending Christmas with my mum unfortunately. There’s no public transport.  I shall be staying home with my cats. 

Also I have found out that I also have a rare cancer. P.NET. Only 4000 people have it in the UK. It’s always get mistaken for the regular pancreatic cancer but it’s different. 

Anyway bums up for Christmas and the new year. I shall be doing some artwork.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Jack, I hope you have a lovely, peaceful Christmas, I am sorry you cannot spend it with your mum but I actually think it is nice to sit on my own, stuffing my face with unsuitable food and watching rubbish on the TV, I am not creative enough to do artwork but I can admire it!At the moment I am wondering if I could get away with not sending the Christmas cards which I have been trying to summon up the enthusiasm to write for the past few days. It is just one day but Aberdeen is full of people shopping and snapping at each other. I have just watched a couple having an argument as one of them dropped some biscuits which broke and the other started throwing them about the street cursing him soundly.. That's the Christmas spirit of love and goodwill!  I  may go back and see if they are still there, they looked very nice, the biscuits not the couple lol .Remember you want to laugh more, so enjoy and relax, I think there will be a good few people on here on Christmas day, they are a lovely group on the forum and often make me laugh. "see" you then!

Love and merry hugs!

Pat xxx

• Merry Christmas to my anal pals! We've all either been through it, going through it, or going to go through it! Whatever stage you are at, we will all get there! 

I never thought I would be as I am, nearly 2 years ago now. It is a nightmare, but together we can do it!

Very best wishes to all, have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Pam xx

Lady Tourelle

• Merry Christmas one and all.

Pam, I didn’t think I would be where I now am.

Five years on from treatment, and officially discharged by my oncologist on Friday, 

Cancer Free! Whoop Whoop! 

What a Christmas present eh? Hallelujah! 

It seems no time since I was going through it all, now it’s a distant memory. 

So, chins up, all those just diagnosed or starting treatment, it will pass.

This group is such a blessing.

Much love to all,

Mary. 

• Merry Christmas Mary & many, many congratulations on your discharge, the best Christmas present you could have wished for.

Nicola 

• So good to read this Mary (after a Christmas dinner I never thought I'd be here for some 2 years ago)!

I am now two and a half years post treatment, catching you up slowly.

You and everyone else on this site are a great help and inspiration to us all.

All the best for 2020.

Beryl

• Congratulations  Mary! What a Christmas present! I had a letter from my last check up saying all clear - so far! Whoop whoop! 

Happy Christmas! 

Pam xx

Lady Tourelle